Position: Medical Director, BreastScreen
Position Status: Permanent Part time, 64hrs p.f.
Location: Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service, Nambour
The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service are looking for an exceptional Medical Practitioner to lead the Sunshine Coast BreastScreen team as Medical Director.
BreastScreen Queensland is part of the National BreastScreen Australia program, providing access to free screening and assessment, to eligible women every two years. It aims to achieve significant reductions in mortality and morbidity from breast cancer by actively recruiting and screening women aged from 40 years of age, with a target age group being 50-74 years for early detection of the disease. The program is available to women throughout the Sunshine Coast.
The role of the Medical Director, BreastScreen is to provide high quality clinical and non-clinical leadership and direction to benefit the patients accessing the BreastScreen Services in the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service. In addition to your clinical and professional expertise, you must have skills in managing people, leadership and sustainable financial decision accountability.
- Salary comprising of between $78.85 – $90.74 p.h.
- Attraction and Retention Allowance up to 35% of base salary
- Clinical Managers Allowance
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Professional development leave
- Professional indemnity cover
- Granted private practice arrangements
- Overtime and on-call allowances (paid by exception)
- Annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
Contact person: Dr Marco Giuseppin
Contact details : (07) 5479 9833
Job Ad Reference: SC468582
Closing date: Wednesday, 8 March 2023
Apply online here